Published Saturday, 06 March, 2010 by megan
1) Spread the tomato pizza topping over the naan breads evenly.
2) Sprinkle the chopped ham and peppers (or whatever toppings you ae using) over the naan pizza topping.
3) Sprinkle the mozzerella over the toppings on the naan breads.
4) Sprinkle the chopped feta cheese over the mozzarella.
5) Cook in the oven for 7-10 minutes.
Make your own pizza with a naan
For a quick, simple recipe that blends indian flavour with italian style cooking.
Like cheese on toast but Naan
The best chicken wrap you will ever taste.
A easy way to make pizza. it's great for a snack and tastes like real pizza! yum!