Published Wednesday, 13 May, 2015 by John Jeavons
- pre heat your oven to 210 degrees celsius. (do not put it on to grill.)
- add tikka masala paste to your naan breads, spread evenly.
- chop and prepare your toppings. (my choice would be chorizo and bacon.)
- handful of cheese per naan and spread evenly
- spread your toppings on your naan breads evenly.
- place naan breads onto pizza tray, place in pre heated oven for 8-10 minutes. (can leave for an extra 1-2 minutes for an extra crunch to the base.)
- take out naan breads, place on plate. Add the rocket salad on top and then enjoy!
Enjoy this healthy naan bread pizza :)
Make your own pizza with a naan
This one is for those who want to eat indian and italian remix !!!!
Yummy cupcakes perfect for parties