Published Thursday, 27 September, 2012 by Luke
1. Beat the two eggs, ensuring air is folded in to them.
2. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and tip in the egg mixture.
3. Spread 1 tbsp of soft cheese and 1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce over the tortilla wrap.
4. As the omelete is cooking carefully flip it over in the frying pan.
5. Once the omelete is cooked place it on to the tortilla.
6. Fold one side of the tortilla over and roll up the wrap.
Less than 350 calories per (generously sized) serving. Get the full Mushroom Alfredo Spaghetti Squash recipe here! studentrecipes.com/recipes/vegetarian/mushroom-spaghetti-squash