Published Saturday, 16 January, 2010 by Ruby
1. cook sausages however they need cooking.
2. butter one side of both slices of bread.
3. slice the cooked sausages in half.
4. place first slice of bread in toastie maker butter side facing up.
5. place 4 sausage halves on top.
6. place 2nd slice of bread butter side down so sausages covered in butter.
7. turn on toastie maker, should be done in 5 min! =D
dont have a toastie maker? not a problem, do them american style
So Tasty. Various Cooking Methods
a cheese and ham toastie with a difference!
Quick and Easy tasty Bread Bun Toasties
Toasted tortilla wraps