Published Tuesday, 30 March, 2010 by Bethany
1. Grill your Soda Farrel until slightly golden brown
2. Spread as much Pizza Sauce as wished onto your Farrel
3. Now put your slice of ham onto the Farrel
4. Cover this with cheese
5. Now put the Pepper, Sliced Ham, Chicken and Sweetcorn onto the pizza as well as any other toppings.
6. Now place the Pizza under the grill again, until the cheese has melted and starts bubbling!
7. Eat Up!
Why don't you pack a lunch today?? Here is an easy pasta and/or chickpea salad recipe to get you started! studentrecipes.com/recipes/cooking-for-one/easy-chickpea-or-pasta-salad