Published Wednesday, 04 January, 2012 by Alex High
This is a recipe for my perfect bacon sandwich, perfected over many years but still retaining a very easy prep.
All who have tried state this as possibly the best sarnie they have eaten. Its all down to the sweet chilli, experimenting with flavours and textures that work together and compliment each other.
1. Butter a slice of bread, Mayonnaise on the other.
2. Cut and wash enough lettuce to cover one slice of bread, put it aside.
3. Cook the bacon as you see fit, everyone likes it differently.
4. Lay the bacon on the buttered bread, preferably straight out of the pan to melt the butter.
5. Drizzle sweet chilli sauce over the bacon and then cover with lettuce.
6. Place the bread with Mayo side down onto the lettuce.
The experience is different dependant on which way up you eat the sandwich. Although it sounds ridiculous, try slicing it in half and trying one either way to find your preference.
i just make it so daym good!
Baked beans, cheese, ketchup, bacon and eggs.. in a toasted sammich! Great after a night out!
Soooo tasty! Even better toasted!
Perfect on almost anything!