Published Sunday, 19 June, 2011 by Shakira
1. Carefully spread ketchup across both slices of bread, using the knife.
2. Grate the cheese finely.
3. Sprinkle the cheese across one slice of bread.
4. Cube the ham.
5. Sprinkle the thin cubes of ham over the cheesy slice of bread.
6. Press the ketchuppy slice of bread onto the cheesy, hammy slice.
7. Place the sandwich into the toastie bag.
8. Place the toastie bag into the toaster.
9. Cook in the toaster for however long the packet of toastie bags directs.
10. Remove carefully from the toaster.
11. Enjoy your quick, easy pizza toasted sandwich!
Quick, cheap & easy
Quick and easy toasted sarnies
Simple and clean way of cooking mushrooms with a toaster.
melted cheese in lovely wraps
Peanut butter and cheese on toast