Published Thursday, 01 June, 2017 by Rebeka Adcock
1. Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas mark 6.
2. Lay tortillas slightly overlapping on a baking tray.
3. Spread tomato puree evenly across the two tortillas, leaving a gap around the edge for a crust.
4. Sprinkle cheese across the pizzas, leaving a little spare to sprinkle over the toppings.
5. If using fresh vegetables, par-cooking them first often makes them a little softer. (IE, mushrooms - cook for three minutes in microwave with butter and black pepper).
6. If using fresh meat, make sure it's cooked thoroughly before putting on pizza.
7. Sprinkle toppings over tortillas and add remaining cheese on top.
8. Place in centre of the oven and cook for 8-10 minutes until sides are golden brown and crispy.