Published Sunday, 01 March, 2009 by kerry quick
1. Toast 2 slices of bread
2. Drain the tuna and mix with 1-2 tblspoons of mayonaise.
3. Mix the crushed garlic clove in.
4. Grate the a layer of cheese on top of the toast.
5. Then layer the cheese with tuna mayonaise.
6. Then layer the tuna mayo with more cheese.
7. Sprinkle over the oregano.
8. Cook for 10-15 minutes on gas mark 6, or until the cheese is melted.
TIP. This recipe is delicious if you have a toastie marker, just top it with another slice of bread!
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL