Published Sunday, 01 March, 2009 by kerry quick
1. Toast 2 slices of bread
2. Drain the tuna and mix with 1-2 tblspoons of mayonaise.
3. Mix the crushed garlic clove in.
4. Grate the a layer of cheese on top of the toast.
5. Then layer the cheese with tuna mayonaise.
6. Then layer the tuna mayo with more cheese.
7. Sprinkle over the oregano.
8. Cook for 10-15 minutes on gas mark 6, or until the cheese is melted.
TIP. This recipe is delicious if you have a toastie marker, just top it with another slice of bread!
Recipe of Recipe: Recipe to make a recipe https://t.co/e1YYqnNLhi
Assignment Help: We are the best in Assignment Help Online. https://t.co/54lsL6zCfU
Bread Crumb Sweet: Very sweet n yummy! https://t.co/4btAezwSCL