Published Monday, 06 October, 2008 by katherine johnson
1. boil a large pan of water
2. add noodle seasoning, stock cube and gravy granuals
3. break upp the noodles then add them
4. chop up veg then add
5. add any other seasonings you like
6. gently simmer till everything is cooked
7. tuck in, can also be enjoyed with toast. soft cheese spread mixed in is also nice!!
Welcome to Shitty Wok! You like my shitty chicken? (20 mins top)
Make your packet noodles a bit more interesting!
Noodles in less than 5 mins
Using left-over Garlic Sauce from last nights take away.
Authentic method of chinese stir fry noodles.