Published Monday, 19 April, 2010 by isobella grant
* If you are using uncooked tofu. Start buy heating some oil in a frying pan.Drain the tofu, rub with oil and add chilli powder or honey. Cut into cubes and cook on a medium heat until golden brown.
* Place your handful of rocket on your plate.
* Peel and cut the orange into pieces and add to the plate.
* Scoop out the avocado and cut into cubes and add to the plate.
* Add the tofu once cooled.
* Sprinkle on the walnuts.
* Drizzle with olive oil and season with black pepper.