Published Sunday, 15 May, 2011 by Tarnjot
1. Peel the clementine and separate into segments.
2. Cut the grapes in half and remove any seeds.
3. Peel the mango and slice.
4. Peel the banana and slice carefully.
5. Quarter the apple, remove the core and slice.
6. Place all the fruit in a bowl.
7. Add the orange juice and mix toghether
Luxury Coffee: Cheap alternative https://t.co/HQ1UU9673B
Cheat Apple "Crumble": Sweet, warm and filling https://t.co/3059SIpLA5
Grape Curry: You'll be surprised how good this is https://t.co/uixDlLTQqr
Tangy Pasta Salad: Best pasta salad https://t.co/I7VUJPHEt4
Sticky Ham & Cheese Sliders: Delicious, quick, and easy sliders that everyone will love! https://t.co/lJ8rn8dgO3