Published Sunday, 15 May, 2011 by Tarnjot
1. Peel the clementine and separate into segments.
2. Cut the grapes in half and remove any seeds.
3. Peel the mango and slice.
4. Peel the banana and slice carefully.
5. Quarter the apple, remove the core and slice.
6. Place all the fruit in a bowl.
7. Add the orange juice and mix toghether
Chickpea and pesto stew: Good when you've got a lot of vegtables left over https://t.co/CoyVAfFE3k
Chickpea and pesto stew: Good when you've got a lot of vegtables left over https://t.co/pdNj1TWAJ3
quack quack: QuackQuack is a fully Secured Online Matchmaking https://t.co/imsNQDg6g0