Published Sunday, 15 May, 2011 by Tarnjot
1. Peel the clementine and separate into segments.
2. Cut the grapes in half and remove any seeds.
3. Peel the mango and slice.
4. Peel the banana and slice carefully.
5. Quarter the apple, remove the core and slice.
6. Place all the fruit in a bowl.
7. Add the orange juice and mix toghether
asdasd asda sedasd as: sdasasdasd https://t.co/3oPv0TMTlq
bagels with leeks and cheese: quick and easy https://t.co/pqQCsxfTVF
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8