Published Sunday, 15 May, 2011 by Tarnjot
1. Peel the clementine and separate into segments.
2. Cut the grapes in half and remove any seeds.
3. Peel the mango and slice.
4. Peel the banana and slice carefully.
5. Quarter the apple, remove the core and slice.
6. Place all the fruit in a bowl.
7. Add the orange juice and mix toghether
One of the great things about Student Recipes is that it features many HEALTHY recipes uploaded by students just like you. This goes to show that it can be easy to make good and nutritious food decisions. studentrecipes.com/recipes/quick-food/roasted-squash-wedges