Published Sunday, 15 May, 2011 by Tarnjot
1. Peel the clementine and separate into segments.
2. Cut the grapes in half and remove any seeds.
3. Peel the mango and slice.
4. Peel the banana and slice carefully.
5. Quarter the apple, remove the core and slice.
6. Place all the fruit in a bowl.
7. Add the orange juice and mix toghether
Grape Curry: You'll be surprised how good this is https://t.co/uixDlLTQqr
Tangy Pasta Salad: Best pasta salad https://t.co/I7VUJPHEt4
Sticky Ham & Cheese Sliders: Delicious, quick, and easy sliders that everyone will love! https://t.co/lJ8rn8dgO3
Slow Cooker Pesto Chicken: Chicken and mushrooms in a cheesy, pesto sauce. https://t.co/LEIXKNJax1
5 a day salad: The best salad https://t.co/TjYN7e53vf