Published Sunday, 15 May, 2011 by Tarnjot
1. Peel the clementine and separate into segments.
2. Cut the grapes in half and remove any seeds.
3. Peel the mango and slice.
4. Peel the banana and slice carefully.
5. Quarter the apple, remove the core and slice.
6. Place all the fruit in a bowl.
7. Add the orange juice and mix toghether
Recipe of Recipe: Recipe to make a recipe https://t.co/e1YYqnNLhi
Assignment Help: We are the best in Assignment Help Online. https://t.co/54lsL6zCfU
Bread Crumb Sweet: Very sweet n yummy! https://t.co/4btAezwSCL