Published Saturday, 22 September, 2012 by Aisling Bury
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Rub the salmon with some olive oil and season the salmon with salt and pepper.
3. Place the salmon on tin foil in a baking tray.
4. Cook the salmon for 12 minutes.
5. While the salmon is cooking chop the beetroot and tomatoes. Slice the avocado.
6. Place the ingredients on a bed of rocket and pour some over some dressing.
7. Place the salmon on top and begin to munch.
8. Watch your housemates drool with envy!
asdasd asda sedasd as: sdasasdasd https://t.co/3oPv0TMTlq
bagels with leeks and cheese: quick and easy https://t.co/pqQCsxfTVF
Best Macaroni and Cheese: Absolutely superb Mac & Cheese https://t.co/XaoDGN5OYr
Amatriciana chicken traybake: one pot wonder https://t.co/jY76RkaEDO
aubergine veggie chilli: tasty and filling. https://t.co/e1osR1YFM8