Published Saturday, 22 September, 2012 by Aisling Bury
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Rub the salmon with some olive oil and season the salmon with salt and pepper.
3. Place the salmon on tin foil in a baking tray.
4. Cook the salmon for 12 minutes.
5. While the salmon is cooking chop the beetroot and tomatoes. Slice the avocado.
6. Place the ingredients on a bed of rocket and pour some over some dressing.
7. Place the salmon on top and begin to munch.
8. Watch your housemates drool with envy!
Russian Salad: Have you tried?? https://t.co/39WQqDjgXy
Chocolate Fuljadi: Happy Diwali!! https://t.co/WR3E7Wyjxl
Chicken and Avocado Sandwich: So tasty and easy to make https://t.co/RZ5q0eiVdn
Bhakarwadi Chaat: Is it this easy?? https://t.co/pnn4XbazXn
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/oKp3M6cOMk