Published Saturday, 22 September, 2012 by Aisling Bury
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Rub the salmon with some olive oil and season the salmon with salt and pepper.
3. Place the salmon on tin foil in a baking tray.
4. Cook the salmon for 12 minutes.
5. While the salmon is cooking chop the beetroot and tomatoes. Slice the avocado.
6. Place the ingredients on a bed of rocket and pour some over some dressing.
7. Place the salmon on top and begin to munch.
8. Watch your housemates drool with envy!
Recipe of Recipe: Recipe to make a recipe https://t.co/e1YYqnNLhi
Assignment Help: We are the best in Assignment Help Online. https://t.co/54lsL6zCfU
Bread Crumb Sweet: Very sweet n yummy! https://t.co/4btAezwSCL