Published Saturday, 22 September, 2012 by Aisling Bury
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Rub the salmon with some olive oil and season the salmon with salt and pepper.
3. Place the salmon on tin foil in a baking tray.
4. Cook the salmon for 12 minutes.
5. While the salmon is cooking chop the beetroot and tomatoes. Slice the avocado.
6. Place the ingredients on a bed of rocket and pour some over some dressing.
7. Place the salmon on top and begin to munch.
8. Watch your housemates drool with envy!
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL
Luxury Coffee: Cheap alternative https://t.co/HQ1UU9673B
Cheat Apple "Crumble": Sweet, warm and filling https://t.co/3059SIpLA5
Grape Curry: You'll be surprised how good this is https://t.co/uixDlLTQqr