Published Saturday, 22 September, 2012 by Aisling Bury
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Rub the salmon with some olive oil and season the salmon with salt and pepper.
3. Place the salmon on tin foil in a baking tray.
4. Cook the salmon for 12 minutes.
5. While the salmon is cooking chop the beetroot and tomatoes. Slice the avocado.
6. Place the ingredients on a bed of rocket and pour some over some dressing.
7. Place the salmon on top and begin to munch.
8. Watch your housemates drool with envy!
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/oKp3M6cOMk
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/0JlXe6Bxo7
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/fuF8LQfNSz
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/aYvhP2TA6F
Choco pops https://t.co/GmkSRzPRci