Published Tuesday, 25 June, 2013 by Emma
1. Cook penne pasta according to the packet instructions , when cooked , drain & leave to cool completely
2. Cook sweetcorn in pan of boiling water for 5 minutes until cooked , drain
3. Whilst cooking sweetcorn , cut the cucumber into squares or cut the way you like
4. Drain the sweetcorn , get the pasta , put the tuna , sweetcorn & cucumber all in 1 big bowl . Then grab the mayonnaise and mix it in the bowl with the ingredients then put the bowl in the fridge to cool a little while longer
5. Grab when ever you hungry once pasta is cooled
Our most viewed recipe this week was the Simple Sponge Cake recipe!
Have you tried it?