Published Tuesday, 25 June, 2013 by Emma
1. Cook penne pasta according to the packet instructions , when cooked , drain & leave to cool completely
2. Cook sweetcorn in pan of boiling water for 5 minutes until cooked , drain
3. Whilst cooking sweetcorn , cut the cucumber into squares or cut the way you like
4. Drain the sweetcorn , get the pasta , put the tuna , sweetcorn & cucumber all in 1 big bowl . Then grab the mayonnaise and mix it in the bowl with the ingredients then put the bowl in the fridge to cool a little while longer
5. Grab when ever you hungry once pasta is cooled
How Much Do You Actually Know About Cooking?
Take this quiz to find out!!
If you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen.