Published Monday, 07 January, 2013 by Olivia
1. Take red pepper and spoon out inside ( if got insides)
2. Crush the mushroom into tiny pieces.
3. Add crushed mushroom into pepper, season with pepper
4.Add inside of pepper on top
6. Chop pepper into thin slices
7. Wash and add to plate
8. Get green pepper, half a cucumber and tomato's and cut all up.
10. Add to plate of peppers and mix with hands gently.
11. Add salt (optional)
12. Enjoy your salad
you may want to add lettuce at number 8 or 10. I hope you enjoy!
Make your own chicken wraps! https://t.co/ZcpkOMxANy
Cheap Chicken Stew! https://t.co/bLoI4I6uhr
Quick, easy sponge cake https://t.co/qSCQoUyp4R
Yummy Cookie cake https://t.co/5vfPzeoh1K
Grilled nutella sandwich https://t.co/REDObGoOae