Published Monday, 07 January, 2013 by Olivia
1. Take red pepper and spoon out inside ( if got insides)
2. Crush the mushroom into tiny pieces.
3. Add crushed mushroom into pepper, season with pepper
4.Add inside of pepper on top
6. Chop pepper into thin slices
7. Wash and add to plate
8. Get green pepper, half a cucumber and tomato's and cut all up.
10. Add to plate of peppers and mix with hands gently.
11. Add salt (optional)
12. Enjoy your salad
you may want to add lettuce at number 8 or 10. I hope you enjoy!
Russian Salad: Have you tried?? https://t.co/39WQqDjgXy
Chocolate Fuljadi: Happy Diwali!! https://t.co/WR3E7Wyjxl
Chicken and Avocado Sandwich: So tasty and easy to make https://t.co/RZ5q0eiVdn
Bhakarwadi Chaat: Is it this easy?? https://t.co/pnn4XbazXn
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/oKp3M6cOMk