Published Monday, 07 January, 2013 by Olivia
1. Take red pepper and spoon out inside ( if got insides)
2. Crush the mushroom into tiny pieces.
3. Add crushed mushroom into pepper, season with pepper
4.Add inside of pepper on top
6. Chop pepper into thin slices
7. Wash and add to plate
8. Get green pepper, half a cucumber and tomato's and cut all up.
10. Add to plate of peppers and mix with hands gently.
11. Add salt (optional)
12. Enjoy your salad
you may want to add lettuce at number 8 or 10. I hope you enjoy!
Chinese Style Chicken https://t.co/0EhEgvQyyG
Smoked sausage pasta https://t.co/sihNziscdg
spicy pasta sauce https://t.co/7o7gH9XLVN
Tomato and sausage pasta https://t.co/Vf06NgqtHX
Pizza sandwich https://t.co/VPToKAHYpa