Published Monday, 07 January, 2013 by Olivia
1. Take red pepper and spoon out inside ( if got insides)
2. Crush the mushroom into tiny pieces.
3. Add crushed mushroom into pepper, season with pepper
4.Add inside of pepper on top
6. Chop pepper into thin slices
7. Wash and add to plate
8. Get green pepper, half a cucumber and tomato's and cut all up.
10. Add to plate of peppers and mix with hands gently.
11. Add salt (optional)
12. Enjoy your salad
you may want to add lettuce at number 8 or 10. I hope you enjoy!
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/oKp3M6cOMk
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/0JlXe6Bxo7
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/fuF8LQfNSz
Spicy egg wrap https://t.co/aYvhP2TA6F
Choco pops https://t.co/GmkSRzPRci