Published Wednesday, 11 November, 2009 by Joanna
1. Using a food mixer turn the bread into breadcrumbs.
2. Add onions, tomatoes, cheese and herbs and process until the stuffing is well mixed.
3. Core peppers and cut each one in half.
4. Fill the peppers with the stuffing mixture and place on a greased baking tray
5. Place in an oven and bake at 180 degrees C for 20 to 25 minutes.
stuffed peppers with vegetables
They Are Soo Nice & Tha coucous Just Makes It Whole.
a sweet gammon dish for two ;)
Stuffed peppers made from random ingredients
Greek Style. Best served with a crusty cob and a side salad.