Published Tuesday, 18 September, 2018 by Dipesh Prasain
1. Cut two or three Tomatoes in small pieces.
2. Cut two or three cucumbers same like tomatoes in small pieces.
3. Cut the feta cheese in small cubes.
4. Slice the onion.
5. Put the Tuna.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
7. Put Vinegar and olive oil from the top.
8. Mix them well.
Your salad is ready.
#Students! Do you want to know how to SAVE money while at #university? Look no further!
Our blogger has let us in on her secret - the top five student saver apps!