Published Tuesday, 18 September, 2018 by Dipesh Prasain
1. Cut two or three Tomatoes in small pieces.
2. Cut two or three cucumbers same like tomatoes in small pieces.
3. Cut the feta cheese in small cubes.
4. Slice the onion.
5. Put the Tuna.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper.
7. Put Vinegar and olive oil from the top.
8. Mix them well.
Your salad is ready.
It's Wednesday, and therefore a movie night with your best buds, right? But what's movie night without popcorn and candy... mixed together? studentrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/popcorn-cake