Published Wednesday, 06 November, 2019 by SuccessfulMe
1. Bring the necessary ingredients and utensils together.
2. Clean the required items thoroughly. Clean the oven, grinder, knife and chopping board. Make sure that the electric devices are unplugged before cleaning.
3. Preheat the oven to 230 ° C (450 ° F) to make easier for cooking. Before starting to prepare cauliflower, preheat the oven to the indicated temperature. This will preheat while you are preparing and shaping the bread so that it has the temperature needed by the time you are ready to bake it.
4. Take out the cauliflower stem. Rinse the cauliflower head and put it on a chopping board. Remove the central stem and all the others so that only the florets remain, that is, the leafy ends of the cauliflower. Chop the cauliflower into small pieces.
5. Keep the cauliflower aside, now wash your hand and prepare to make the bacon.
6. Cut the bacon into thin slices and cook the bacon.
7. You can simply fry the bacon in the pan. After some cooling, crumble the bacon into small pieces.
8. Wash the parsley and chop finely.
9. Peel the garlic, clean and press the cloves.
10. Clean the hands and get ready for cooking this recipe.