Published Wednesday, 19 December, 2012 by Amelia Bosten
1. Slice your banana into 1/2 cm sized slices.
2. Butter the outer side of both of your slices of bread, so when you toast it off in the frying pan it will brown nicely.
3. Take the first slice of your chosen bread and spread half the ammount of your nutella onto the bread coating generously.
4. Use half the ammount of the banana slices and place onto the nutella coated slice of bread.
5. And do to the next slice using up the rest of your nutella and banana.
6. Put your hob on to a medium heat and place your 'toastie' onto the frying pan and toast until the side down is golden.
7. Use a spatula to turn it over swiftly to then toast the other side.
8. Turn of the hob and enjoy.