Published Tuesday, 17 July, 2012 by Lev
1) first of all cut the ciabatta in half and put it in the oven so it can get a nice crust.
2) then cut the mozzarella and the tomatoe in blocks
3) chop up the parsley or the basil
4) take the ciabatta and rub it in with some garlic
5) drizzle some olive oil on it
6) put the tomatoes and mozzarella on it
7) let the mozzarella melt in the oven
8) cover it with parsley or basil
Try your hand at this yummy Apple Tart!
For diet healthy toast the bread with little butter.
Fun twist on a classic bruschetta
Bored of bruschetta? Try this recipe!
Summer heaven on toast!
When you're too lazy to boil and wait for pasta