Published Monday, 24 March, 2014 by Ellie
- slice your onion in half, and then slice one half again to get a quarter. Cut slices across the "rings" to get nice strips.
- heat butter in a non-stick pan on medium-low
- once it's hot, throw the onions in the pan.
- slice the mushrooms and add them once the onions are a bit soft
- chop or slice the roast beef into bite-sized pieces or smaller. Add them to the pan. Season with salt and pepper
- continue cover + simmer, stir, cover + simmer, stir until the mushrooms are soft as well as the onions, and the beef warmed.
- make a grilled cheese with the bread, butter and cheese
- once it's made, separate the grilled cheese.
- mix about half a tablespoon (maybe a little more) of the dressing in with the onions, mushrooms and beef.
- scoop all the mixture onto one half of the grilled cheese, close it, and enjoy!
A delicious pasta dish for under Â£2 that makes quite a lot!
Cheap easy to cook meal flavors are smoked bacon and spinach
Cooked steak, and melted cheese in a wrap !
French-Ukrainian fusion steak with couscous & pistachio