Published Wednesday, 09 October, 2013 by Wendy Pereira
1. Boil the maggi noodles. (do not add the masala to it)
2. Discard water and drain the noodles.
3. In a pan heat oil and add ginger garlic paste.
4. Add finely chopped onion and cook for some time.
5. Add finely chopped tomatoes and cook for some time.
6. Add capsicum and spring onion.
7. Add maggi noodle masala (the one which you get with the pack itself) and salt.
8. Add red chilly sauce and soya sauce.
9. Add shreaded chicken.
10. Roll it in a chapati or roti and enjoy.
note : if you want it to be vegetarian just discard the chicken