Published Friday, 11 June, 2010 by Sha
1. Preheat the oven to 190 degree celcius.
2. Combine the butter, white sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
3. Mix well.
4. Add eggs and beat until creamy.
5. Stir in salt and baking soda.
6. Gradually add flour.
7. Stir in the chocolate chips.
8. Drop rounded tablespoons of batter onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
9. Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until the cookies start to brown around their edges.
10. Transfer to cooling rack.
Makes 4 dozen cookies.
I am addicted and you will be too.
Most moist and scrumptious cookies, they melt in your mouth
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Simple recipe that will go down a treat!
Delicious choco cookies for any occasion