Published Tuesday, 18 March, 2014 by ridz
Preparation of dough
take half cup of water and put it in microwave for just 20 sec to make it lukewarm, now add half tablespoon yeast in it and put it aside.
1.Put flour , salt , 1 tablespoon yeast, beaten egg in a bowl
2.Mix all these ingredients and now start adding the yeast water in it just enough to make a soft dough
3.Knead it a bit and set aside for 2 hours and let it rise.
preparation of filling
1. Melt butter in a wok or any pot
2. Dice the onion and put it in melted butter till it is translucent
3. Now add salt, pepper, garam masala, and flour in it. Mix it for atleast 1 or 2 mins
4. Now take it off the stove and add one cup of milk in it. Put it back on stove and mix all the ingredients
5. Stir it till it becomes like a thick sauce.
6. Now add chicken, coriander and chilies in it and mix it well
7. Cook it for 3 mins and now turn off the stove and let the mixture cool
assembly of bread
assemble your bread like in the picture above and put the mixture in between
now braid up the bread like in the picture and at the end brush a beaten egg over it and put some sesame seeds on top if you like
grease the baking tray and transfer your bread on it
preheat the oven to 200 degree
put it in oven till it becomes light brown in color or till the bread is cooked ..
normally it takes 10 to 15 mins on both sides :)
enjoy and do comment if you like
Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken: Beautifully slow cooked chicken which is too easy to make. https://t.co/2ReocWBBwt
Mushroom Tuna Sweetcorn Pasta: Easy, quick, healthy, no fresh produce needed https://t.co/q4vWZlooRL
Luxury Coffee: Cheap alternative https://t.co/HQ1UU9673B
Cheat Apple "Crumble": Sweet, warm and filling https://t.co/3059SIpLA5
Grape Curry: You'll be surprised how good this is https://t.co/uixDlLTQqr