Published Saturday, 10 May, 2014 by Rottan
* melt some butter on the frying pan and wipe it with the bread
* toast till golden brown and slide a bit more butter on the empty space of the pan
* wipe it with the other side of the bread
* immediately after flipping, put the cheddar slice on the first side and let it melt
* you can put pre cooked smoked beef / bacon or parsley sprinkles to taste
It is very simple and you'll love it if you like spicy food
impress any kind of company with this original dish!!
Strange combination I know, but it will change your life.
You 'll never get bored of this one
mmmmmmm cheesey toast