Published Thursday, 26 June, 2014 by Whaleoilbeefhooked
1. Add yeast to lukewarm water and keep aside for 10 minutes until bubbles are formed on top layer.
2. Add flour, salt in a container and pour the yeast water slowly to make a dough of bread consistency.
3. Keep aside dough covered with a cloth for 20-30 minutes to let the dough raise.
4. Take a fry pan and heat oil.
5. Make small balls of the dough and flatten with hand and fry the flat bread until lightly brown.
6. Mix cream with salt and pepper along with garlic or basil.
7. Serve hot fried bread spread with cream topping and sprinkle grated cheese.
8. Store the dough rest in the refrigerator and make fried bread again. The dough as well as the cream spread will be good for 3-4 days.
Classic Pigs in a Blanket!!! Great for game day!