Published Saturday, 17 August, 2013 by Eliza
1. Put bread in toaster.While you wait, cut the clove in half.
2. When the toast pops up, put it onto a plate and spread the thinnest layer of butter on.
3. Rub the toast with the garlic clove, all over.
4. Sprinkle parmesan over the top if you want.
5. Grill the toast for 5 min, or until the cheese has little bubbles on it.
Quick, easy and delicious recipe. serves 1.
Quick and simple
=D tastes good + its easy peasy lemon squeezy
quick and easy to satisfy garlic bread cravings!
Scrumplicious! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! It's just like Dominoes