Published Saturday, 17 August, 2013 by Eliza
1. Put bread in toaster.While you wait, cut the clove in half.
2. When the toast pops up, put it onto a plate and spread the thinnest layer of butter on.
3. Rub the toast with the garlic clove, all over.
4. Sprinkle parmesan over the top if you want.
5. Grill the toast for 5 min, or until the cheese has little bubbles on it.
We've posted it before, we'll post it again, because THIS.IS.AWESOME! studentrecipes.com/recipes/healthy/egg-in-a-pepper
Quick, easy and delicious recipe. serves 1.
a cheaper alternative to the expensive Â£2 baguettes
Scrumplicious! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! It's just like Dominoes
Cheesy and 2 minutes to cook
Make it from any bread, works for all and is cheap