Published Tuesday, 14 September, 2010 by Sophie
1. Put the butter and golden syrup in a bowl and melt in the microwave for about 15 seconds. Give it a good stir after microwaving to combine together
2. Add the oats, stopping when the mixture mixes with the oats but still isn't too dry
3. Put in the microwave for 20 seconds to heat up and melt
4. Add the flour and sugar and mix up
5. Put back in the microwave for a further 20 seconds. It can be left in for longer depending on how stiff you want your flapjacks to be
6. You should have a stick gooey golden mess which tastes amazing. If you prefer, stick it in the fridge for 10 minutes and let it cool down and solidify a little.