Published Thursday, 09 April, 2015 by Delwen
Preheat oven to 200 degrees
grease and line a baking tray with either spray oil or baking paper
1. In a bowl, sift 3 cups of flour, then add the cream and lemonade.
2. Use a butter knife to mix the ingredients together, don't use a spoon or a spatula. Once the mixture becomes like a ball. Put flour on the table and put the mixture on the table.
3. Flatten the dough, must be 2- 3 cm thick, use a cookie cutter (however size you want) and cut and place on the board. Place the cut outs closely together.
4. Glaze all the dough with milk
5. Put it in the oven for 12 minutes or until they are golden brown. Cool them down and serve with jam and cream, delightful with tea!