Published Thursday, 10 July, 2014 by Lauren
1. Beat 2 eggs in a mug.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Add thyme to taste. I usually get mine in those jars of herbs but fresh thyme would be good too !
4. Add crispy bacon bits to taste. You can buy jars of bacon bits in most supermarkets i think but if you want to use actual bacon go ahead !
5. Heat some oil in a frying pan.
6. When heated, pour in the omelette mixture.
7. Use a spatula to move the omelette around the pan so it does not stick, and flip it when it has almost cooked through.
8. Cook it to how well done you like it, then remove with the spatula and enjoy !