Published Sunday, 05 September, 2010 by Rebecca Edwards
1) Toast your baguette slices on both sides under the grill, for about a minute on each side, until they go brown
2) When they're golden-y brown, take the baguette bits out, but keep the grill on. Butter each piece
3) Spread your cream cheese on your baguette and sprinkle with grated cheese. Fill a teaspoon with Worcestershire sauce and spread over each piece of bread (you can add more if that's your personal preference). Sprinkle some paprika over your cheese if you're using it
4) Pop back under the grill for about 3 mins, or until the cheese bubbles and goes brown-ish
5) Take out from the grill and eat it! Ketchup goes really well with this
It is very simple and you'll love it if you like spicy food
Sweet, tasty and strange
lovely juicy chopped friut smothered in delicious yoghurt
Chicken with cream and veggies - healthy!
You 'll never get bored of this one
We want to see your baking/cooking fails!!!!
Check out this easy (healthier) Mozzarella stick recipe. Find more recipes like this on www.studentrecipes.com
Take your bread from bland to AMAZING with three easy ingredients.