Published Sunday, 05 September, 2010 by Rebecca Edwards
1) Toast your baguette slices on both sides under the grill, for about a minute on each side, until they go brown
2) When they're golden-y brown, take the baguette bits out, but keep the grill on. Butter each piece
3) Spread your cream cheese on your baguette and sprinkle with grated cheese. Fill a teaspoon with Worcestershire sauce and spread over each piece of bread (you can add more if that's your personal preference). Sprinkle some paprika over your cheese if you're using it
4) Pop back under the grill for about 3 mins, or until the cheese bubbles and goes brown-ish
5) Take out from the grill and eat it! Ketchup goes really well with this
It is very simple and you'll love it if you like spicy food
Sweet, tasty and strange
lovely juicy chopped friut smothered in delicious yoghurt
Chicken with cream and veggies - healthy!
mushrooms and cheese on toast
No-bake! Perfect for students!
Thank you to Amy who uploaded this glorious looking Pomegranate Chicken Salad to www.studentrecipes.com. Recipe: goo.gl/OVT4ak
chicken salad: fruity twist on a classic https://t.co/kwZ46UPsaZ