Published Thursday, 02 October, 2014 by Muhammad Talal
1. Boil noodles cake. Add flavor powder in the noodles (do not add too much water just add 1.5 cups of water or it'll make you noodles like mashed potatoes)
2. Now,take a small single carrot and cut it like french fries and grab some peas approx. 8-10 pods and boil them until fully cooked.
3. Cut chicken into small cubes and also boil it until fully cooked
4. Take a medium sized bowl and add 3-4 tbs of olive oil in it
5. Add 6-7 pinches of chinese salt in the bowl
6. Add crushed hot peppers in the bowl and mix an make a paste
7. Now add all the vegetables inside the paste and mix well
8. In the end add the drained noodles and mix until all the flavor is mixed with noodles
We at Student Recipes have put together a Pinterest Board of Easy Mug-Meal Recipes for that guy or girl on the go! www.pinterest.com/studentrecipes/student-recipes-mug-and-microwave/
/>Upload your version on www.studentrecipes.com and we'll share it on Facebook.
Quick to make and (somewhat) healthy
easy dish for lunch or tea
A quick dinner. Serves 2.
Similar to a traditional pot-noodle, but healthier, more filling and with less liquid!
Quick and easy noodle salad - ten minutes or less