Published Monday, 07 February, 2011 by Eve
1. Put oven on to 175
2. Chop onion, peppers, chilli, garlic and fry gently over a low heat with some tomato paste or chopped tomato to give flavour.
3. Take stalks off the mushrooms and coat with oil on a chopping board.
4. Stuff the middle of the mushrooms with the veg mix
5. Top with tomato slices and chees of choice
6. Put in pre heated oven to bake for 15-20mins then enjoy!
Serving suggestion - Chilli Sauce on the side goes lovely
It's Wednesday, and therefore a movie night with your best buds, right? But what's movie night without popcorn and candy... mixed together? studentrecipes.com/recipes/desserts/popcorn-cake