Published Wednesday, 09 November, 2016 by moe.
1. Put the tortilla wrap on a plate and spread with tomato puree.
2. Add cheese and topping(s) of your choice.
3. Carefully place on a baking tray (use something so it wont stick)
4. Put in the oven on 150 degrees celsius until the cheese is melted.
5. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
6. Enjoy your thin-based 1 person pizza !
We at Student Recipes have put together a Pinterest Board of Easy Mug-Meal Recipes for that guy or girl on the go! www.pinterest.com/studentrecipes/student-recipes-mug-and-microwave/
/>Upload your version on www.studentrecipes.com and we'll share it on Facebook.
Makes a really good pizza!
Served with Ice Cream & Maple Syrup-5 ingred.Amazingly easy
Cherry tomato and basil base
You can add anything and they bake quickly!
Customize your own by adding your favorite fruits puree!