Published Saturday, 04 May, 2013 by Anonymous
1. Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and treacle. (you might want to soften your treacle first by putting the treacle pot into some hot water for a minute)
2. Whisk up your egg and milk in a jug.
3. Stir in the butter milk and pour the mixture into the dry ingredients.
4. Mix until it has the consistency of dough.
5. You will then need to knees it for a couple of minutes.
6. Put it in an oiled cake tin or loaf tin for 35-40 minutes at 180 degrees fan assisted.
there is a video attached to explain how to remove from the tin
Any vegemite lovers? studentrecipes.com/recipes/snacks/cheesy-vegemite-pullaparts