Published Friday, 12 July, 2019 by Nikki
1. Boil some rice. Whatever rice you have laying around, I used brown because its what I had and I like the texture and the illusion that I'm being healthy. And add a bit too much water
2. Add cup of soup chicken and mushroom. I used one pack of each
3. You'll probably have to add some more water as the cup of soup makes it get crazy thick
4. Spices. This does not need salt as cup of soup is basically pure salt. I added rosemary and a bayleaf
5. Vegetable time. I added a scallion that was a bit too old and some bok choy I had in the fridge.
6. Boil until veggies are cooked. Keep adjusting water to the level of thickness you like.
Amazing for when you're sick. Its hot soup that isn't runny, gives you some energy and vitamins.
Even better if you're poor. Cup of soup is cheap asf, rice is cheap asf, and everyone has some veggies laying around the fridge. If you don't want it so asian, feel free to adjust cups of soups/veggies and smack some cheese on that bad boy.
Inspired by sweet Asian marinades, that is cheap and simple
Chicken soyasauce,honey and dijon mustard stirfry
I know what you're thinking. sounds weird right? it might sound/look strange, but this tastes great.
A flavourful dish that is so easy to make
Ultimate comfort food!