Published Saturday, 04 January, 2014 by Dawn Clarridge
1. Soften leeks, garlic,onions in a pan with a teaspoon of oil
2. Cook bacon and add to pan
3. Add stock and seasoning (not ketchup or chilli sauce)
4. Add potatoes and kidney beans then simmer for 20 minutes
5. Add tomatoes, ketchup, chilli sauce and broccoli and simmer for a further 15 minutes.
6. Enjoy with crusty bread, brown rice or alone!
Baked beans, cheese, ketchup, bacon and eggs.. in a toasted sammich! Great after a night out!
tasty and filling.
Easy to make soup (I'm only 15) and surprisingly filling
Chunky mexican-style bean soup
Very easy and taisty, but made easier by a slow cooker or casoroldish.
"Tuna" pasta mayo (vegan): Cheap and cheerful "tuna" mayo. https://t.co/TZgVkDK6Gd
Russian Salad: Have you tried?? https://t.co/39WQqDjgXy
Chocolate Fuljadi: Happy Diwali!! https://t.co/WR3E7Wyjxl
Chicken and Avocado Sandwich: So tasty and easy to make https://t.co/RZ5q0eiVdn
Bhakarwadi Chaat: Is it this easy?? https://t.co/pnn4XbazXn