Published Friday, 08 March, 2013 by Rachel
1. Sweat the vegetables in the oil over a low heat for 15 minutes.
2. Add the parsley and stock then season with black pepper.
3. Bring to the boil then simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Blend with the cream.
5. Put the soup back in the pan and gently reheat until hot but do not reboil.
6. Serve with a drizzle of cream, if desired.
makes 4-6 portions but you can freeze for later.
dont judge this soup, it tastes amazing!
Refreshing and healthy snack for anytime of the day
Relish every sip of it
don't do it unless you've spent all of your money on booze!!