Published Wednesday, 09 October, 2013 by Wendy Pereira
1. Boil tomatoes, cool them and peel off its skin.
2. Blend the tomatoes with ginger-garlic paste, and garam masala in a fine paste.
3. Heat butter in a pan.
4. Add the blended mixture to the pan.
5. Add milk to the mixture and bring to boil.
6. Add warm water and keep on boiling.
7. Mix cornflour with 2-3 tbsp of cold water and add it to the pan to make the soup it thick.
8. Add salt and boil the soup for some time.
9. Garnish with pepper powder and fresh cream (optional).
10. Enjoy it with fried bread slices.
Check out this easy to make Cheese Steak recipe!