Published Sunday, 27 November, 2016 by Nokhuthula Nyoni
1. In a wok pan, heat up oil on high heat. Fry garlic and spring onions.
2. Add, chilli, rice and ginger to your pan then stir fry for about a minute.
3. Add 5 cups of stock and soy sauce, bring to boil.
4. Cover with lid, lower the heat and cook for 30-40 minutes. The rice will be soft and soup would have thickened which is what you want. Add spring greens, let them cook until tender.
5. Spoon soup into serving bowl, sprinkle spring onions and serve!
FIND MORE OF MY RECIPES ON MY BLOG: POCKETSIZEDCOOK.COM
The bread soaks up the chilli flavours and makes a delicious, warming, simple evening meal! serves 4
Easy and flavourful pasta dish
A very simple recipe for a very tasty starter
Easy & fast chicken recipe :)
Perfect one pan meal when you have leftover rice