Published by Dearbhail
**hand blender needed**
1. chop and peel the onion and the leek and put in saucepan until soft DO NOT BROWN THEM
2. cut potatoes in to quarters and put in saucepan
3. quickly add in 1 vegetable stock and follow the instructions on packet.
4. let it simmer for 30 - 40 mins until potatoes are soft.
5. when soup is ready blend and if too thick add in milk and another 1/2 a vegetable stock cube. serve immediately!!!!enjoy!
How Much Do You Actually Know About Cooking?
Take this quiz to find out!!
If you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen.