Published Tuesday, 21 April, 2009 by Emma Mold
1. Chop up onion and garlic and fry gently in butter until lightly browned.
2. Add pumpkin and chillis, cook for about 5 minutes.
3. Add cumin and cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Add chicken stock, bring to the boil then leave to simmer for about 15 minutes.
5. Add cocount milk and simmer until pumpkin is soft.
6. Season and blend with a blender/food processor/some such device.
Warm and filling during winter.
this soup is so addictive, and so simple to make
The best you
A little effort for a healthy, filling meal!
This soup is great for healthy, hearty eating. use whichever pumpkin you prefer