Published Tuesday, 21 April, 2009 by Emma Mold
1. Chop up onion and garlic and fry gently in butter until lightly browned.
2. Add pumpkin and chillis, cook for about 5 minutes.
3. Add cumin and cook for another 5 minutes.
4. Add chicken stock, bring to the boil then leave to simmer for about 15 minutes.
5. Add cocount milk and simmer until pumpkin is soft.
6. Season and blend with a blender/food processor/some such device.
Warm and filling during winter.
This soup is great for healthy, hearty eating. use whichever pumpkin you prefer
The best you
this soup is so addictive, and so simple to make
A little effort for a healthy, filling meal!