Published Monday, 14 May, 2012 by Andy Hawkins
1. Open tin, you will need a tin opener.
2. Pour contents in to bowl, you will need a bowl
3. Add a drop of water (1/4 cup, you will need a cup) you will need water
4. Add noodles
5. Place sachet in bin, you will need a bin
6. Place bowl in microwave, you will need microwave
7. Heat on full until noodles are soft
8. Remove from microwave, it may be hot hot hot!!!
9. Eat once cool enough, you will need a spoon/fork/hands.
Potatoes are super cheap. Might as well make them into an insanely tasty dish like this!
100 cal per portion. zero calorie high fibre noodles used in a delicious stir fry
Quick and easy noodle soup
Great if your missing home cooking
Delicious, hearty and nutritious budget soup
Can be changed according to taste. rough count of 15 to 20 minuets