Published Thursday, 28 May, 2015 by Katy Miller
1. Cut the onion, carrots and celery into a bowl.
add the garlic, rosemary and chill flakes into the mixture.
2. Add oil to a soup pan and let it heat.
3. When the oil is hot add the mixture into the bowl.
4. Leave for 10 minutes to cook, while it cooks make up the stock and prepare the squash.
5. Once the veg is cooked add the squash and then the stock to the pan.
6. Let the mixture get to boiling point before reducing the heat and leaving to simmer for 30 minutes.
7. Once the mixture has been left for 30 minutes, remove from hob to cool for 5 minutes.
8. Blend the mixture to smooth consistency.
9. Transfer to container if you plan to freeze.
8. Add some cubed hot bread for extra taste.
No flat needs 20 cheesegraters: what not to take to university
Every #fresher arrives at #university with stuff theyll never use - here's what Rosie Shields, a recent graduate of the University of York, thinks you should leave behind