Published Monday, 11 June, 2012 by Busymum
1) peel and chop onion and garlic
2) heat oil and fry onion and garlic until soft
3) peel and chop the potato
4) add water to pan, add potato and bring to boil
5) once boiling, add tinned tomato, tomato puree, stir and simmer until potato is cooked
6) add the chopped basil leaving some for garnish
7) blend the mixture and season to taste
8) garnish with basil and serve with fresh bread
When you first start #university it can seem like so much is going on at once, our #blogger shares her advice on how to get organised right from the start and managing your time!
easy ... and lush and tasty! =D
Simple, cheap and delicious (and even better as a leftover)
Very Quick and very yummy! Serves 2
Delicious italian meal!
Prawn and Pea Risotto with Basil and Mint