The Best Hot Chocolate
A quick, delicious hot chocolate recipe!
1. Place the sugar and cocoa/hot chocolate powder into a mug of your choice.
2. Whisk 10 – 20ml of milk until frothy.
3. Put the kettle on to boil with enough water inside to nearly fill the mug.
4. Pour the 10 – 20ml of frothy milk into the mug and stir until well mixed.
5. Once the water is boiled, add to the mug.
6. Add milk to taste
Optional tip: Add marshmallows, whippy cream and sprinkles.
Explanation: When you add the frothy milk to the hot chocolate powder/cocoa, it makes the final drink frothy on top, and overall more delicious.